Our monthly charity lottery helps to support almost 3,800 families a year
- Other ways to help |
- Charity lottery
Draws will take place as usual on the last Friday of every month, and if you are one of the lucky winners, our Finance Team will be able to send over your winnings safely via BACS bank transfer. If you have any questions please contact [email protected]
Congratulations to this month’s winners:
1 st : Nicholas Harrold | Lottery card: 678
2 nd : Kessi Wilson | Lottery card: 726
3 rd : Jenni Tubberdy | Lottery card: 313
What you could win.
- Lottery players and gift card recipients must be 16 or over
- All the money raised from this lottery will go to The Sick Children’s Trust
- The draw will be held on the last Friday of every month
- A cheque will be sent by post to winners within 28 days
- Promoter: The Sick Children’s Trust, 4th Floor, 28-30 Worship Street, London, EC2A 2AH. Licensed under the Gambling Act of 2005 as a small society lottery by The Council of the Borough of Islington (registration number: LN/18199)
- Responsible play – We are committed to running our lottery in a socially responsible way. If you think you may have a gambling problem please contact Gamecare on 0845 6000 133 or visit gamcare.org.uk
- If you would like us to exclude you from the lottery, please fill in this form
- The Sick Children’s Trust is a registered charity- 284416
- For full terms and conditions contact us here: [email protected]
Every year we help almost 3,800 families by giving them somewhere to stay near their seriously ill child’s hospital bedside. Sign up to receive our email newsletters to stay up to date with how your support is helping to keep families together.
- ‘Homes from Home’
- Ways to donate
- About us
- Contact us
The Sick Children’s Trust, 4th Floor, 28-30 Worship Street, London, EC2A 2AH
Tel: 020 7638 4066. Email [email protected]
Copyright © 2020 . All Rights Reserved. Registered charity in England and Wales (No. 284416) Company reg 1618435.
For just £12 a year, that’s £1 a month, you can sign up to The Sick Children’s Trust Lottery and be in with the chance of winning one of the following cash prizes: £100, £50 or £25.
Weekly charity lottery
Start playing the RSPB charity lottery for the chance to win up to £1,000 every week, and we’ll put your money to work straight away.
Bee in it to win it!
You could win up to £1,000 and give nature a home at the same time. You can play from as little as £1 per week and there’s over 30 cash prizes for our lucky runners-up!
How it works
Here’s a great opportunity for you to have a bit of fun every week, and know that at the same time you’re helping some of the UK’s most vulnerable wildlife. In our weekly lottery, you could win £1,000, and wildlife will win too.
- For as little as £1 a week, you are entered into the weekly lottery, which is drawn every Friday
- Every week, you have the chance to win one of 35 cash prizes
- The top prize is £1,000 and there’s a Robin Rollover prize of up to £8,215
- Simply set up a Direct Debit online, and you’ll never miss a draw
- You’ll get a unique number for every £1 entry
- We’ll send you confirmation of entry and your numbers by post
If you’re one of our lucky winners, we’ll notify you by post within seven days, and your winnings will be paid straight into your account (and we publish the winning numbers online).
There are more than 30 ways for you to win the lottery:
- £1,000 jackpot
- £250 second prize
- £100 for three runners-up
- £10 for 30 lucky winners.
So there are lots of ways for you to win, and the great thing is that nature benefits every time. Plus every Friday, our computer will generate one Robin Rollover number. If you have the matching number you’ll win the prize of £155. If the weekly prize doesn’t have a winner it will be carried over to the following week, up to a maximum of £8,215.
Win up to £8,215 with Robin Rollover
As well as our top weekly prize of £1,000, you could win £155 in our Friday Robin Rollover draw. If the Rollover doesn’t have a winner, it will be carried over to the next week, rolling up to a maximum value of £8,215.
How you’ll help give nature a home
Every charity lottery entry helps fund work to protect some of our most threatened wildlife. Here are a few real successes from our nature reserves.
At Dove Stone in the Peak District, golden plovers are among the birds doing well, increasing from 59 to 92 pairs – and they produce the cutest chicks imaginable!
We’re also helping natterjack toads – one of the UK’s rarest amphibians. They have started breeding in ponds created only a few months ago at Mersehead in Dumfries and Galloway, and The Lodge in Bedfordshire.
Meanwhile, it’s ‘otterly amazing’ to see otters returning to the former industrial site of Saltholme on Teesside – now an RSPB reserve where thousands of people have the chance to enjoy nature.
Win up to £1000 each week while helping some of the UK’s most vulnerable wildlife. Play the RSPB charity lottery today