Final Holiday Millionaire Raffle early bird winning number announced
Posted: Dec 16, 2019 / 12:15 PM CST / Updated: Dec 16, 2019 / 12:16 PM CST
TOPEKA, Kan. (KSNW) – One Kansan is $50,000 richer after winning in the final drawing held on Sunday, Dec. 15.
The winning ticket was ticket number 004711. The winning ticket was sold in northeast Kansas.
If you weren’t the winner in last night’s drawing, there are still plenty of chances left to win big in the Holiday Millionaire Raffle Grand Finale event on January 2, 2020!
In the finale, the lottery will draw the winning number for the $1,000,000 grand prize and more than 6,800 other prizes, including one $100,000 winner, three $50,000 winners, five $25,000 winners, and more.
Here are the prizes and the number of winners to be drawn in the Grand Prize drawing:
|Prize Amount||Number of Winners|
- Shocker great Ron Baker speaks out about Gregg Marshall
- Pandemic causes uncertainty among students and young workers
- Veteran Salute: Dangling from a rope on Air Assault Team
- Chiefs’ Bashaud Breeland helps give out free turkeys this Thanksgiving
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of Time Person of the Year reader poll nominees
Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
One Kansan is $50,000 richer after winning in the final drawing held on Sunday, December 15.