Latest Results from the Texas Lottery
Current Est. Annuitized Jackpot for 11/28/2020:
Est. Cash Value: $168.4 Million
Power Play: 2
Current Est. Annuitized Jackpot for 11/27/2020:
Est. Cash Value: $165.7 Million
Current Est. Annuitized Jackpot for 11/28/2020:
Est. Cash Value: $7.45 Million
Current Advertised Jackpot for 11/26/2020:
- FIREBALL 7
- FIREBALL 7
- FIREBALL 7
- FIREBALL 9
- FIREBALL 3
- FIREBALL 4
- FIREBALL 4
- FIREBALL 3
Supporting Texas Education and Veterans
- Mega Millions®
- Lotto Texas®
- Texas Two Step®
- All or Nothing™
- Pick 3™
- Daily 4™
- Cash Five®
- Receipt Ticket
- Scratch Tickets
- Winners Gallery
- Claim Your Prize
- Request a Claim Appointment
- Lottery Services Portal
- Retailer Manual
- Retailer Forms
- Retailer Benefits
- Retailer Promotions
- Social Media Assets
- News Releases
- Media Center
- Satellite Coordinates
- Supporting Education & Veterans
- Our Core Values
- Message from the Executive Director
- The Commissioners
- Commission History / Milestones
- Legal Notices / Meetings
- Doing Business with TLC
- Employment Opportunities
- Agency Directory
How to Play Daily 4 в„ў
Watch How to Play Video
Daily 4 is the daily game with lots of ways to play and win! Daily 4 is played four times a day (Monday-Saturday) offering a minimum play of 50 cents with five (5) different play types to choose from. Daily 4 is the only game to offer Pair Play! You can play the first two, middle two or last two numbers. (12XX, X12X, XX12)
Get more chances to win with FIREBALL! When you play FIREBALL, you can replace any one of the four drawn Daily 4 winning numbers with the Daily 4 FIREBALL number to create FIREBALL prize winning combinations. If your selected numbers match any of the FIREBALL prize winning combinations, win a prize!
Daily 4 drawings are held four times a day (Monday-Saturday) at 10:00 a.m., 12:27 p.m., 6:00 p.m. and 10:12 p.m. CT. Ticket sales are not available during Draw Break, from 9:50 вЂ“ 10:03 a.m., 12:17 вЂ“ 12:30 p.m., 5:50 вЂ“ 6:03 p.m. and 10:02 – 10:15 p.m. CT.
This game is included in the Lone Star Lineup В® draw game promotion.
Click here for more details.
How to Play
First, pick four single-digit numbers (or two single-digit numbers for Pair Play) from “0” to “9” or mark the QP (Quick Pick) box and your numbers will be selected for you.
Second, select how you want to play your four single-digit numbers for Straight (Exact Order), Box (Any Order), Straight/Box (Exact/Any Order) and Combo or two single-digit numbers for Front Pair, Mid Pair or Back Pair.
- Straight (Exact Order) – You win if your numbers match the winning numbers in the exact order they are drawn.
- Box (Any Order) – You win if your numbers match the winning numbers in any order.
- Straight/Box (Exact/Any) – For a little extra money you can play both exact order and any order. You win if you match the winning numbers in exact Order or in any Order.
- Combo – Simply a convenient way to play all possible Straight (Exact Order) combinations on one ticket.
- Front Pair вЂ“ You win if your numbers match in exact order the first two numbers drawn.
- Mid Pair вЂ“ You win if your numbers match in exact order the second and third numbers drawn.
- Back Pair вЂ“ You win if your numbers match in exact order the last two numbers drawn.
Third, choose your play amount.
Fourth, choose the number of drawings you want to play with Multi-Draw. You can play your Daily 4 numbers for up to 24 consecutive drawings. To play consecutive morning, day, evening and night drawings, just select the desired number of drawings. You can also play your Daily 4 numbers for up to 24 consecutive drawings for a particular draw time. To play only morning, only day, only evening or only night drawings, mark the desired draw time (MORNING, DAY, EVENING or NIGHT) and select the desired number of drawings.
Fifth, FIREBALL! The Texas Lottery will draw one Daily 4 FIREBALL number from 0 to 9 after every Daily 4 drawing. When you play FIREBALL, you can replace any one of the four drawn Daily 4 winning numbers with the Daily 4 FIREBALL number to create FIREBALL prize winning combinations. If your selected numbers match any of the FIREBALL prize winning combinations, win a prize! To add the FIREBALL feature to your play, mark the “YES” box. Adding FIREBALL doubles the cost of each Daily 4 board played.
DID YOU WIN?
Find out if youвЂ™ve won:
- Drawings are broadcast every Monday – Saturday at 10:00 a.m., 12:27 p.m., 6:00 p.m. and 10:12 p.m. CT
- Watch live webcasts on the Drawings page on this website
- Visit the Check Your Numbers page on this website
- Check the “Winning Number & Jackpots” screen on the Texas Lottery App
- Check your local newspaper
- Visit your local Texas Lottery retail location
- Call 800-375-6886, listen for results option
- Find winning numbers on all Texas Lottery self-service vending machines under вЂњGAME INFOвЂќ
Claiming Your Prize
Sign ticket before claiming. Anyone who possesses an unsigned ticket may be able to claim a prize.
Tickets for prizes up to and including $599 may be presented to any licensed Texas Lottery retailer for validation and payment of prize.
Prizes less than or equal to $2,500,000, and that are not paid by annuities, may be claimed at any Texas Lottery Claim Center.
Prizes less than or equal to $5,000,000, and that are not paid by annuities, may be claimed at Texas Lottery Claim Centers in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio.
Prizes greater than $5,000,000, all Lotto Texas В® , Powerball В® and Mega Millions В® jackpot prizes, and prizes paid by annuities must be processed at Texas Lottery headquarters in Austin. If you believe you are a holder of such a ticket, please call 800-375-6886 to complete an initial inquiry on your ticket and to schedule an appointment to complete the processing of your claim.
Prizes must be claimed no later than 180 days after the draw date.
To find the Texas Lottery Claim Center nearest you, please click here or call us at 800-375-6886 from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. CT, Monday – Friday
How To Find Out If You’re a Winner
The easiest way is right here on our website. The results of the most recent drawings appear on the home page. For results from previous drawings, click here.
You can also check your numbers by watching live or past drawings for your favorite game at our Web Cast page.
Drawings are broadcast at the following days and times:How to Play Daily 4
How to Play
Play it Your Way, Any Day!
PICK 4 ™ is a twice-daily game that pays a top prize of $5,000. Play it Straight or Combo for bigger prizes. To increase your chances of winning, try a Box, Straight/Box, 1-OFF ® or Pairs play. You can play it your way any day – twice a day! With midday and evening drawings, you have two chances to play – and win!
To play, pick up a PICK 4 playslip at an authorized Florida Lottery retailer. Each playslip contains five panels (A-E). In each panel played:
- Select one number (from 0 through 9) from each column for a total of four digits, or mark the QP (Quick Pick) box and let the terminal randomly select some or all of your numbers. For a Front Pair play, select numbers from the first two columns only; for a Mid Pair play, select numbers from the middle two columns only; and, for a Back Pair play, select numbers from the last two columns only.
- Select the play type: Straight, Box, Straight/Box, Combo, 1-OFF, Front Pair, Mid Pair or Back Pair.
- Select the amount you want to play: 50 cents or $1 (all Straight/Box and 1-OFF plays cost $1; Combo plays cost $2 to $24).
- Select the draw time. Select MID for the midday drawing (1:30 p.m. ET), EVE for the evening drawing (9:45 p.m. ET) draw, or BOTH for both the midday and evening drawings. If no draw time is marked, the terminal will automatically print a ticket for the next available draw. If BOTH is selected, two separate tickets will print – one for the midday drawing and one for the evening drawing.
- To Advance Play the same numbers and play types up to 14 consecutive days for the selected draw time(s), simply mark the number in the “Days” section on your playslip.
- Give your completed playslip and payment to the retailer. You will receive a ticket for each set of selected numbers and draw date(s). Please check your ticket(s) before you leave the store. You are responsible for the accuracy of your ticket(s).
- Check the official drawing results to see if you’re a winner! Draw results are available on this website, at authorized Florida Lottery retailers and by calling (850) 921-PLAY (7529). You may also watch the drawings online.
PICK 4 drawings are held twice daily, seven days per week, at approximately 1:30 p.m. and 9:45 p.m. ET. Tickets for each drawing may be purchased up to 10 minutes prior to the applicable drawing – 1:20 p.m. ET for the midday drawings and 9:35 p.m. ET for the evening drawings.
Please remember: All prizes must be claimed within 180 days of the applicable draw date.
Prizes of less than $600 may be claimed at any authorized Florida Lottery retailer.
If you claim a prize on a winning Advance Play ticket before all of the drawings on the ticket have occurred, you will be issued a continuation ticket for the remaining draws with the same play numbers and play types as the original ticket.
How to Play 1-OFF ®
Ever feel like you’re close, but you’ve somehow missed the mark? Well, the Florida Lottery has a brand new way to play PICK 4 ™ where it pays to be close. With 1-OFF ® you can miss by one and still win a cash prize. That’s 81 more chances to win!
To play, simply pick up a PICK 4 playslip at an authorized Florida Lottery retailer.
Select your four numbers, or QP to let the terminal randomly pick some or all of your numbers.
Mark the 1-OFF ® box on the PICK 4 playslip.
Select the draw time: MID, EVE, or BOTH.
Once you give your completed playslip and payment to the retailer, you will receive a ticket printed with your 4-digit number and the 1-OFF numbers higher or lower than your 4-digit number.
During the PICK 4 drawing, 4 numbers will be drawn at random. If your 4-digit number is a Straight match to the numbers drawn, you win $2,500. Or, if any of your 1-OFF numbers match the PICK 4 numbers drawn, you can win up to $100.
|PICK 4™ 1-OFF ®||Odds||Payout|
|1-OFF on one digit||1:1,250||$100|
|1-OFF on four digits||1:625||$50|
|1-OFF on two digits||1:416.67||$25|
|1-OFF on three digits||1:312.50||$15|
Now you know how to play PICK 4 1-OFF!
Players who match all four of the winning numbers drawn in the official PICK 4™ drawing for the date played can win up to $5,000, depending on the play type purchased and the amount played. Front Pair, Mid Pair and Back Pair players who match two numbers in exact order can win up to $50.
Odds of Winning and Estimated Prize Payouts
|Play Types||Example||Odds||Prize Payouts|
|STRAIGHT Match in exact order||50¢ Play||$1.00 Play|
|BOX Match in any order||50¢ Play||$1.00 Play|
|STRAIGHT/BOX Match in exact order or any order. Costs $1.||BOX||STRAIGHT*|
|4-WAY||1112||1:10,000 & 1:2,500||$599||$3,099|
|6-WAY||1122||1:10,000 & 1:1,666.67||$400||$2,900|
|12-WAY||1123||1:10,000 & 1:833.33||$200||$2,700|
|24-WAY||1234||1:10,000 & 1:416.67||$100||$2,600|
|1-OFF™ Match in exact order or off by one on any or all of your 4 digits in exact order.||$1.00 Play|
|1-OFF on one digit||1235||1:1,250||$100|
|1-OFF on four digits||0345||1:625||$50|
|1-OFF on two digits||1245||1:416.67||$25|
|1-OFF on three digits||1345||1:312.50||$15|
|PAIRS Match two in exact order||50¢ Play||$1.00 Play|
|COMBO Covers all Straight combinations of a 4-digit number. Costs $2 to $24 depending on the numbers you select.||$2,500||$5,000|
|4-WAY||1112||1:2,500||$2 Play||$4 Play|
|6-WAY||1122||1:1,666.67||$3 Play||$6 Play|
|12-WAY||1123||1:833.33||$6 Play||$12 Play|
|24-WAY||1234||1:416.67||$12 Play||$24 Play|
|*Combined straight and box payouts|
|Numbers Selected Determine Ways to Win||Example||Example Winning Combinations|
|STRAIGHT: Match in exact order||1234||1234|
|4-WAY: Select a 4-digit number with three like digits and get 4 ways to win||1112||1112, 1121, 1211, 2111|
|6-WAY: Select a 4-digit number with two pairs and get 6 ways to win||1122||1122, 1212, 1221, 2112, 2121, 2211|
|12-WAY: Select a 4-digit number with two like digits and get 12 ways to win||1123||1123, 1132, 1213, 1231, 1312, 1321,
2113, 2131, 2311, 3112, 3121, 3211
|24-WAY: Select a 4-digit number with all different digits and get 24 ways to win||1234||1234, 1243, 1324, 1342, 1423, 1432, 2134, 2143, 2314, 2341, 2413, 2431, 3124, 3142, 3214, 3241, 3412, 3421, 4123, 4132, 4213, 4231, 4312, 4321|
|1-OFF on 1 digit: Select a 4-digit number with one (1) number higher or lower than each of the player’s four (4) digits in exact order and get 8 ways to win||1234||1235, 1233, 1244, 1224, 1334, 1134, 2234, 0234|
|1-OFF on 2 digits: Select a 4-digit number with two (2) numbers higher or lower than each of the player’s four (4) digits in exact order and get 24 ways to win||1234||1245, 1243, 1225, 1223, 1335, 1333, 1344, 1324, 1135, 1133, 1144, 1124, 2235, 2233, 2244, 2224, 2334, 2134, 0235, 0233, 0244, 0224, 0334, 0134|
|1-OFF on 3 digits: Select a 4-digit number with three (3) numbers higher or lower than each of the player’s four (4) digits in exact order and get 32 ways to win||1234||1345, 1343, 1325,1323, 1145, 1143, 1125, 1123, 2245, 2243, 2225, 2223, 2335, 2333, 2344, 2324, 2135, 2133, 2144, 2124, 0245, 0243, 0225, 0223, 0335, 0333, 0344, 0324, 0135, 0133, 0144, 0124|
|1-OFF on 4 digits: Select a 4-digit number with four (4) numbers higher or lower than each of the player’s four (4) digits in exact order and get 16 ways to win||1234||2345, 2343, 2325, 2323, 2145, 2143, 2125, 2123, 0345, 0343, 0325, 0323, 0145, 0143, 0125, 0123|
Unlike the Lottery’s other Draw games, which are pari-mutuel in design (that is, players are vying for a portion of what is in the prize pool), PICK 2, PICK 3, PICK 4, and PICK 5 offer set prize payouts. Therefore, the Lottery has established a $7 million liability limit for PICK 4 for any particular four-digit number in each drawing. Should any four digit combination (for example 7777) be purchased often enough in a single drawing that would result in the liability limit being exceeded, the Lottery will “cut off” further sales of that specific number combination. In addition, no Front Pair, Mid Pair or Back Pair that involves the first two, middle two or last two digits, respectively, of the four digit number will be allowed for that drawing. Players that have already played those numbers will still win the full amount of the set prize even if the liability limit has been met. For more details on this issue, please refer to the Pick 4 game rule, subsection (1)(i).
© 2020 Florida Lottery, All Rights Reserved.
Must be 18 or older to play.