How to win the lottery sims 4
Key: – File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don’t have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
How to win the lottery sims 4 Key: – File was updated after upload was posted Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents Install Instructions 1. Download: Click
- Edit source
- Talk (13)
A Sim winning a lotto in The Sims 3: Into the Future.
In The Sims 3: Into the Future and The Sims 4: Seasons, the lottery (or lotto) is a competition Sims can enter which can potentially award them with a large sum of Simoleons.
The Sims 3: Into the Future [ edit | edit source ]
Lotto is a lottery feature in The Sims 3: Into the Future. Sims can buy a lotto ticket from the grocery, and the drawings are held at 7 PM every day. Buying multiple tickets will increase the chance to win. By default, Sims have 20% chance to win, and each additional lotto ticket will increase the winning chance by +0.9%.
There are 8 prizes that Sims can win in the lotto. The higher the amount of the prize, the less the chance to win. The chances to win prizes of §1,000 and above are modified by the Sim’s traits; the Lucky trait will increase the chance of winning, while the Unlucky trait will decrease them.
Sims who time travel to Oasis Landing can check the lotto records at the city hall. Checking the records will give the Sim an “Insider Tip” moodlet, which will greatly increase the chance to win grand prizes. Having the moodlet will also guarantee that the Sim will win the lotto draw, and will win at least §5,000.
Chance modifiers affect the weighted chance, and the weighted chances will only add up to 100 if no modifiers are applied. The total may be as low as 47.5 for an Unlucky Sim without an “Insider Tip” to as high as 172.5 for a Lucky Sim with one. This is significant because the total weighted chance is a factor in determining which prize a Sim will win.
Having the Advanced Technology skill will increase the amount of the prize. The multiplier, based on the Sim’s skill level, is listed below:
This means that it’s possible for a Sim to win up to §3,000,000 with a grand prize and level 10 of Advanced Technology skill.
Winning a lotto is necessary to earn The Renowned Philanthropist legacy statue. Once Sims win any of the lotto prizes, they must donate §50,000 at the city hall which takes 5 donations at minimum. After that, they will receive their legacy statue when they visit Oasis Landing. Earning The Renowned Philanthropist legacy statue enables Sims to give money to other Sims, which will boost their relationships. Sims will also get the “Honored Philanthropist” moodlet for +15, which will not expire while they’re visiting Oasis Landing.
Notes [ edit | edit source ]
- Having the Lucky or Unlucky trait only affects which prize a Sim will win. It has no effect on whether or not the Sim will win.
- The “Insider Tip” moodlet allows Sims to win at least §5,000, by offsetting the weighted chance of winning between §50 and §1,000. Since the Lucky trait slightly increases the chance of winning §1,000, a Lucky Sim with the “Insider Tip” moodlet has a small chance of winning §1,000.
- The chance modifiers for Unlucky Sims are only relevant for those who also have the “Insider Tip” moodlet. Combined with the modifiers for the moodlet, they give Unlucky Sims a chance of winning a grand prize if they have the moodlet. Without the moodlet, the way weighting affects the game’s calculation of the lotto prize makes it mathematically impossible for Unlucky Sims to win more than §100. For a discussion of this, please see the talk page.
- When a Sim wins the lottery, it will play the same tune as when a Sim gets promoted in The Sims 2.
The Sims 4: Seasons [ edit | edit source ]
A text message received after winning the lottery.
The lottery is a surprise holiday that may pop up in a household’s calendar in any season. Any Sim aged young adult or older can enter by buying a ticket from their phones or computers, which costs §100. There is a limit of one ticket per Sim, so larger households have a better chance of winning if every Sim buys a ticket. Materialistic and ambitious Sims particularly enjoy the holiday.
In The Sims 3: Into the Future and The Sims 4: Seasons, the lottery (or lotto) is a competition Sims can enter which can potentially award them with a large sum of Simoleons. Lotto is a lottery feature in The Sims 3: Into the Future. Sims can buy a lotto ticket from the grocery, and the drawings…