Staff Auditor I/II
Louisville – Kentucky (KY), 40202
Kentucky Lottery Corporation
The Staff Auditor I/II prepares audit programs, working papers, audit recommendations, and audit reports for all assigned audit projects, under the supervision of the Senior Auditor (if applicable) and Manager, and in accordance with IIA standards; observes promotional drawings and completes associated documentation as assigned; performs duties related to Internal Audit’s responsibilities for game loads; makes recommendations to Audit Manager for improvements in KLC’s program of regular audits, and administrative Internal Audit standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Completes assigned audit projects and all associated working papers and applicable documentation.
- Executes Internal Audit’s responsibilities for the game load process.
- Observes promotional drawings as assigned.
- Completes additional operational responsibilities.
- Assists with the identification, assessment, and evaluation of organizational risks.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Accounting or other applicable business program required.
- Six months to one year of professional experience in internal audit or public accounting preferred.
Staff Auditor II (additional requirements)
- Minimum of two years’ experience in internal auditing or public accounting required. Professional certification may be substituted for one year of professional experience.
- CIA or similar certification preferred.
This position has no supervisor
- Office environment
- Travel – Less than 5%
- Standing or sitting: Continuously
- Moving: Occasionally
- Reaches, writing, fingering, typing: Continuously
- Talking and/hearing: Frequently
- Seeing: must be able to read reports and use a computer: Continuously
- Sit for long periods of time: Frequently
We offer a comprehensive employee benefits package including medical, dental, vision, wellness program, health savings account, flexible spending accounts, company paid life insurance, supplemental life insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability, voluntary benefit plans, generous paid time off plans, retirement plans – including 401(k), 457(b), IRAs, and a money purchase retirement plan in which the company contributes a portion of your base pay.
We will only contact candidates who match the qualifications for this role and who are selected for the next steps in the talent acquisition process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- internal audit or public accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- CIA or similar (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
job opening as Staff Auditor I/II at Kentucky Lottery Corporation in Louisville kentucky.
kentucky lottery Salaries
Top 8 Related Jobs and Salaries
Top kentucky lottery jobs
Cost of Living Calculator
Select the city you’d like to investigate and enter your current annual post-tax income. We’ll show you the new target salary as well as a breakdown of the differences. If you’d like to see job recommendations for your new city, enter your target job title as well. Read our FAQ for more information about the calculator.
I currently live in:
I want to live in:
Current annual income:
Job title (optional):
The cost of living is 0 % higher in New York (Manhattan), NY
Income needed to maintain your current standard of living
This tool is provided for informational purposes only.
Thinking about relocating for a new job? Just curious how your salary stacks up against coworkers living in another city? Our cost of living calculator uses an up-to-date database from The Council for Community and Economic Research (C2ER) to help you get a better understanding of what your salary would need to be to maintain your current standard of living in a different metro area.
* Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.
Learn more about average kentucky lottery Salaries on SimplyHired. Compare average salaries by job title and skillset.