A list of puns related to “Lotto”
Because if you win, you get a “lotto” money.
He told me he was hedging his bets.
I’ve been here for a couple months now. My family is in Boston, so I’m 19 hours ahead.
My dad asks for the winning lottery numbers at least once a week.
This might be a bit long? My family isn’t the brightest of individuals.
Sister: My balls are caught in the door!
Me: LOL, WHAT?
Sister: The poof balls on my shoes.
One of the many jokes my Dad constantly makes when a waiter/waitress brings the bill:
Waitress/Waiter: “There is the bill can I get you anything else?”
Dad: “How about a winning lotto ticket?”
Awkward laughs all around.
- Lotto: Lotto may refer to: Lottery, a form of gambling Six-number lottery games, which often have “Lotto” in their name Lotto is the flagship game of Ireland’s .
- Lotto Max: September 25, 2009, the game replaced Lotto Super 7. Lotto Max drawings are held every Tuesday and Friday. Lotto Max is played similarly to its predecessor .
- Lotto–Soudal: Lotto–Soudal (UCI team code: LTS) is a Belgian professional cycling team at UCI WorldTeam level sponsored by the Belgian lottery and Soudal, an adhesives .
- Lotteries in Australia: Territory; as Gold Lotto in Queensland; as X Lotto in South Australia and simply as Lotto or Saturday Lotto in New South Wales, and Western Australia. In .
- Lotto New Zealand: The New Zealand Lotteries Commission, trading as Lotto New Zealand since 2013, is a Crown entity that operates nationwide lotteries in New Zealand. It .
A list of Lotto puns!