LottoKings Ratings and Promotions
LottoKings Review Overview
What We Like About Lotto Kings:
- Good game variety: 19 lotteries; syndicates; millionaire raffles
- Great prize claiming procedures
- Solid security and Curacao gaming license
What We Don’t Like About Lotto Kings:
- No mobile apps or ticket scans
- Supports fewer payment methods since rebranding
Lotto Kings offers easy purchases for lottery players, but there are big points for improvement.
LottoKings might seem new, but it’s been around far longer than it looks. Lotto Kings is a rebrand of CongaLotto, one of the most well-known lottery sites out there.
Playing is pretty easy here. Entries to popular lotteries like the US Powerball and Mega Millions can be purchased straight from the navigation bar. You can even choose between solo play or syndicates. Or you can ditch lotteries altogether and play millionaire raffles instead. LottoKings has airtight security and a government license to boot, so you know you’re in safe hands.
That said, there are only a few supported payment methods, and LottoKings doesn’t offer a mobile app. More importantly, LottoKings uses a hybrid business model: every purchase can be handled as either an official ticket purchase or a bet on the lottery’s outcome. The catch is that LottoKings decides this at its discretion once you’ve made your purchase.
What is LottoKings?
LottoKings is a hybrid service. This means it can act as either:
- a lottery agent, buying official tickets on your behalf
- a lotto betting service, taking your purchase as a bet on the outcome of the lottery
How does LottoKings work?
LottoKings either registers your purchase as a bet on the lottery’s outcome or buys an official lottery ticket on your behalf. Unfortunately, you don’t get to choose which method LottoKings will actually use.
This is one of my big issues with LottoKings. When you check the website’s Terms of Service, you’ll see that it decides to treat your purchase as an official ticket buy or a lotto bet at its sole discretion.
What’s confusing is that LottoKings promises to send you the physical ticket if you happen to hit a jackpot. However, its Terms of Service outlining their payout system indicates that it’s possible your jackpot will be paid by a hedging provider instead of the official lottery operator.
LottoKings offers 19 different lotteries from the US, Europe, Latin America, and Australia. You can pick from two different modes of play:
- Single Play: Buy entries for yourself. You must buy a minimum of 3-6 tickets per purchase depending on the lottery.
- Syndicates (Group Play): Buy shares in a larger set of tickets. You can pick which numbers you want to play. You split both the cost of the ticket set and any resulting winnings with other players.
Aside from these, you have options to “buy ahead” and make sure you don’t miss a draw:
- Multiple draws: When you buy a ticket, you can choose to use the same numbers in upcoming draws. LottoKings automatically records your choices and enters these in the next games.
- Subscriptions: Similar to multi-draw purchases, a subscription automatically buys you tickets for all upcoming draws within your chosen period. You can cancel at any time, but LottoKings will charge you a $10 administrative fee for any subscriptions cancelled before their end date.
LottoKings buys you tickets to official lottery games. This means you’re an official participant, and you can claim any winnings directly from the lottery operator.
Login and Signup
LottoKings’ one-page registration form can take a few minutes.
To register for a LottoKings account, you’ll need to supply a bit more information than usual. Aside from your username, email, and password, LottoKings also requires your full name, birthdate, address, and contact numbers.
If you’re already registered, you can login just by clicking the “Sign in” button at the top of the LottoKings website.
General Information on LottoKings
Lotto Kings might seem like a new player in online lottery, but it’s actually got several years of service under its belt. LottoKings is a rebrand of CongaLotto, one of the more popular lottery websites. It’s owned and operated by Legacy Eight Curaçao NV, which is based in Willemstad, Curaçao.
Since the rebrand, LottoKings has had 11,446 winners and paid out a total of $1,491,800 in prizes.
Lotto Kings delivers a varied game selection, good security measures and affordable ticket prices. Is it the best choice for you? Find out in our detailed review.