Executive Administrative Assistant
Baton Rouge – Louisiana (LA), 70801
Louisiana Lottery Corporation
Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as managing electronic calendar, preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support to include telephone coverage, copier projects, mail handling, supplies control, and necessary internal and external communication. Schedules appointments, meetings and needed facilities for staff. Prepares invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Process and track sponsorship ticket requests and distributes tickets for approved requests.
- Responsible for compliance with LLC record retention policy, including coordinating with the DC and departments to store and destroy records; and submit requests for destruction of records to LA Secretary of State.
- Organizes, plans and prioritizes work in order to effectively coordinate office operations with other department and corporation employees.
- Maintains contact with internal staff, board members, governmental agencies and the general public in order to provide information, assistance and conduct research as necessary. Effectively establishes and maintains interpersonal working relationships. with others and maintains them over time.
- Prepares correspondence for the President to include word processing/typing letters, memos, forms, policies and procedures (includes handling of confidential information.) Prepares and distributes various board documents to include board agendas, notices for posting and minutes. Takes minutes; transcribes and formats as appropriate. Files and retrieves corporate documents, records, and
Competitive benefits package available to full-time employees
The salary range reflects pay on an annual basis. A candidate’s work experience and education will be considered when making a salary offer.
job opening as Executive Administrative Assistant at Louisiana Lottery Corporation in Baton Rouge louisiana.
Tradesmen International Jobs
- Have What It Takes?
- Employee Testimonials
- COVID-19 Communications
Results, order, filter
0 Jobs in Louisiana Lottery Louisiana Usa
Louisiana Lottery Louisiana Usa
Current Search Criteria
- Louisiana Lottery Louisiana Usa
- Clear All
Equal Employment Opportunity
Tradesmen International, LLC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Tradesmen International Jobs Have What It Takes? Benefits Safety Employee Testimonials Veterans COVID-19 Communications Results, order, filter 0 Jobs in