(RefID: 00 0ECF81 )
|Location||Across the White River from the Abandoned Prison (map)|
|RefID||00 0ECF81||BaseID||00 0ECF85|
|Faction(s)||HunterFaction; JobMerchantFaction; WEServicesHunterFaction; WIGenericCrimeFaction|
Lucky Lorenz is a dead Nord bandit who can be found inside his destroyed house, on the bank of the White River directly across from the Abandoned Prison. Contrary to his name, Lorenz was crushed by an ill-timed tree falling on him while he was sitting at the dinner table. His corpse contains a variety of loot, while Treasure Map IX and a copy of The Lusty Argonian Maid, v1 can be found near his body.
There is a shrine of Dibella in the western corner of his shack, while the riverbank outside is strewn with various food items and ingredients fallen from a half-buried shelf. There is also a copy of the Light Armor skill book Rislav The Righteous to be found lying inside the shelf, and two wooden barrels containing more ingredients nearby.
Skyrim:Lucky Lorenz Lucky Lorenz (RefID: 00 0ECF81 ) Location Across the White River from the Abandoned Prison (map) Race Nord Gender Male Level PC×0.5 (range=5-15)
Blocked IP Address
Your IP address has been temporarily blocked due to a large number of HTTP requests. The most common causes of this issue are:
- If you are using Maxthon or Brave as a browser, or have installed the Ghostery add-on, you should know that these programs send extra traffic to our servers for every page on the site that you browse. Using GameFAQs regularly with these browsers can cause temporary and even permanent IP blocks due to these additional requests.
- Some unofficial phone apps appear to be using GameFAQs as a back-end, but they do not behave like a real web browser does. This triggers our anti-spambot measures, which are designed to stop automated systems from flooding the site with traffic. Continued use of these apps may cause your IP to be blocked indefinitely. There is no official GameFAQs app, and we do not support nor have any contact with the makers of these unofficial apps.
- Using a script or add-on that scans GameFAQs for box and screen images (such as an emulator front-end), while overloading our search engine
- Running a “scraper” or “downloader” program that either does not identify itself or uses fake headers to elude detection
- Using a badly configured (or badly written) browser add-on for blocking content
- Overusing our search engine with a very large number of searches in a very short amount of time
If you promise to stop (by clicking the Agree button below), we’ll unblock your connection for now, but we will immediately re-block it if we detect additional bad behavior.
If you do not understand what is causing this behavior, please contact us here.
Blocked IP Address on GameFAQs