12 Days of Scratchers & Surprises GIVEAWAY!
We’re giving away 12 awesome prizes during the month of December – including our holiday Scratchers tickets, sports tickets, concert tickets, gift cards, and other great prizes!
Make sure to check back on the dates below to enter!
Day #1 – December 3 – $25 worth of Holiday Scratchers
Day #2 – December 5 – $50 worth of Holiday Scratchers
Day #3 – December 8 – Miranda Lambert Concert tickets
Day #4 – December 10 – $75 worth of Holiday Scratchers
Day #5 – December 11 – Ring Video Doorbell 2
Day #6 – December 12 – $100 worth of Holiday Scratchers
Day #7 – December 15 – 2 Tickets to St. Louis Blues vs. Chicago Blackhawks on Feb. 25, 2020
Day #8 – December 16 – $125 worth of Holiday Scratchers
Day #9 – December 17 – Nikon Coolpix B500 Digital Camera
Day #10 – December 19 – $150 worth of Holiday Scratchers
Day #11 – December 22 – One of two $500 Kansas City Chiefs Gift Cards
Day #12 – December 23 – $200 worth of Holiday Scratchers
Entries accepted until 11:59 p.m. on the contest date.
Sorry, this contest has ended.
A winner will be announced on our Facebook page on Dec. 24.
Watch our Facebook page for winner announcements!
Social Media Promotion
Official Player Rules
1) The “12 Days of Scratchers and Surprises” promotion is only available on these days: Dec. 3, 5, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16, 17, 19, 22, and 23.
2) Persons must be at least 18 years old to enter and win. Winners may be required to furnish proof of age.
3) An individual is limited to win only once in this promotion. An entry is valid for one drawing only, and it does not carry over.
4) One winner will be drawn on each draw date; odds are based upon the number of entries.
5) The drawing will be held on Dec. 4, 6, 9, 11, 12, 13, 16, 17, 18, 20, 23, and 24.
6) The prizes are:
· Holiday Scratchers Tickets
· Ring Video Doorbell 2
· Nikon Coolpix B500 Digital Camera
· Miranda Lambert Concert Tickets
· St. Louis Blues® Tickets
· Kansas City Chiefs® Gift Cards
7) Persons may enter the contest by correctly completing the entry form on Shortstack accessed via MO Lottery’s Facebook and Twitter page.
8) In order to enter, persons may need to provide Missouri Lottery with the following information: (but not limited to) name, date of birth, address, phone number and email address.
9) Winners will be determined based on random drawings.
10) The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for late, lost, incorrect, incomplete, damaged, destroyed or misdirected entries.
11) Winners will be notified by email the day of the drawing. If no email is provided or it is invalid, the winner will be notified via the phone number provided in the entry form. If both the email and the phone number are invalid, the next alternate drawn will be deemed the winner.
12) Once notified, winners will have two weeks to claim their prize. If the winner does not claim their prize within the two week time period, the next alternate drawn will be awarded the prize.
13) The Missouri Lottery cannot mail Scratchers tickets out of state; therefore, if the winner lives out of state, he or she must make arrangements to collect their prize at the closest regional office.
14) The winners’ names may be posted online through our social media outlets including Facebook, Twitter, our website and any other source deemed necessary by the Missouri Lottery.
15) The Missouri Lottery has the right to release prizewinner information to various media sources and list winners’ names and pictures on our social media outlets including Facebook, Twitter and our website, www.molottery.com.
16) The Missouri Lottery reserves the right to publish winners’ names, hometowns, photographs and/or videos for publicity purposes without any claim for broadcasting, internet, print, other right or further compensation.
17) By the act of entering the promotion, all promotion entrants release the Missouri Lottery, its employees and agents, successors and assigns, from any and all claims which they may have arising out of any use of their photograph, name and likeness. Additionally, entrants confirm they are the owner of all rights, including copyright of their entry photos and that they have read and agreed to the rules of the contest detailed in the promotions overview.
18) The Missouri Lottery, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if any prize cannot be awarded as described due to unavailability or for any other reason. Additional restrictions and conditions specific to any particular prize will be disclosed to winners upon prize notification.
19) The chances of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received for each drawing.
20) Any additional local, state, federal or other taxes, expenses or surcharges associated with the prizes not mentioned in these rules are the responsibility of the winner.
21) The Missouri Lottery makes no implied warranties of any kind with respect to the safety, appearance or performance of any prize offered.
22) In the event of a dispute arising out of these rules and procedures, a player’s sole remedy is limited to entry into another promotional drawing or event with prizes of similar value.
23) Each person participating in this contest agrees by the act of participation to be bound by these rules and procedures, statutes, administrative rules and procedures of the Missouri Lottery.
24) Per Missouri Lottery Policy 2.13, employees are not eligible to play or participate in any Missouri Lottery promotion.
25) This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Participants agree to a complete release of Facebook or Twitter.
12 Days of Scratchers & Surprises GIVEAWAY! We’re giving away 12 awesome prizes during the month of December – including our holiday Scratchers tickets, sports tickets, concert tickets, gift