Numbers Plus Ltd
Numbers Plus Limited are specialists in inbound call handling solutions We pride ourselves on delivering high quality, resilient services backed up by the highest levels of customer service.
We are a Tier 1 carrier and a Network Operator. Our services are supplied via our own number ranges operating from two specialist telecoms data centres using the latest and most robust technology available. Our multi channel switching technology allows for high volume simultaneous call delivery designed to cope with the most demanding of requirements. The most important part of our technical infrastructure lies with the people who design and support the systems and deliver the applications to our clients. Our service is backed by a dedicated team of telecoms experts, developers and web designers who can work with you to ensure that you get the best from our services.
The Numbers Plus App currently allows you to self-manage through the App several aspects of your number service with us, with more coming in further updates, but if you need us, for any reason, we’re just at the end of the phone. We are happy to help you resolve any issues, advise you on configuring or upgrading your service or simply make changes to your configuration. We are real people who are here to help.
The App currently offers the following functionality:
– Notifications for new voicemails and Faxes
– Statistical access for all your numbers live, and for the last 7 days
– Details of any missed calls
– Details of voicemails and the ability to listen to the voicemails.
– Details of faxes and the ability to view them.
– Details of all your IVRs you have active.
– Details of all numbers you have with us.
The ability to edit your IVRs will be coming in further updates.
We offer the following call handling services:
– Business number supply and provision for all UK numbers and ranges.
– Intelligent call routing (IVR) ensuring each call is delivered to the right person or department.
– Audio platforms for information services.
– Voice over IP (VoIP) and SIP trunks.
– Call Recording.
– Call Queuing with live web monitoring.
– Statistical monitoring for measuring inbound call data.
– Fax Services. Inbound and outbound electronic delivery of faxes.
– Text services (SMS) for sending out marketing messages or for notifying you of events such as the arrival of a new voicemail.
Our service ranges from the very simple to the very complex. Whatever your needs may be, we have the ideal solution and have the flexibility to grow your service with your business.
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Numbers-Plus. Download Numbers-Plus and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
ACCOUNTING | BOOKKEEPING | TAX
Don’t worry about the paperwork
We’re here to help you grow
Working with you
News & Publications
News & Publications
Amnesty for historical underpayment of Super Guarantee.
The government announced that it is introducing a one-off, 12 month amnesty for historical underpayment of super guarantee.
To access use the amnesty, employers must pay all that is owing to their employees, including nominal interest. Read more >>
New downsizing super cap.
If you are aged 65 or over, your home is your main residence for CGT purposes and you have owned it for a minimum of ten years, you could benefit from new draft legislation. Read more >>
Work related expense claims under scrutiny.
Will you claim work-related expenses on your tax return this year? The ATO now uses real-time data to compare people’s tax returns with others in similar occupations and income brackets. Read more >>
Employee travel expense deductions.
The ATO has also released new guidance on work-related travel deductions. To claim for transport or other employee travel expenses (like accommodation and meals) in your tax return, you must have incurred the expenses as part of gaining or producing your taxable income. Read more >>
Sunshine Coast accounting, bookkeeping and taxation specialists who understand your business and work towards making your goals a reality.