Powerball Results, Winning Numbers For Saturday, 9/2/17: $68 Million Jackpot
Find the winning numbers here for the Saturday, Sept. 2, 2017 Powerball drawing.
By Ryan Bonner , Patch Staff
Sep 2, 2017 10:58 p m ET | Updated Sep 3, 2017 12:16 p m ET
The winning numbers have been drawn for a $68 million Powerball jackpot. Saturday’s winning numbers were: 6, 21, 41, 52, 62 and Powerball No. 26. No one hit the jackpot so it rises to $83 million for Wednesday’s drawing.
The Powerball jackpot is won by matching five white balls in any order and the red Powerball number.
Powerball drawings are held every Wednesday and Saturday at 10:59 p.m. Eastern time. The record in the game was a $1.6 billion drawing in January 2016, which was won by a couple from Tennessee. And earlier this year, on Feb. 22, a lucky player in Indiana won the $435 million Powerball jackpot, the 10th largest in the game’s history.
Since New York joined Powerball in 2010, New York has sold six jackpot-winning tickets for the game:
- Dece. 25, 2010 – $48.8 million – Jeffrey & Christine Pintuff of Gansevoort
- Jan. 22, 2011 – $122.1 million – Stephen Kirwan of Purling
- June 1, 2011 – $201.9 million – 1937 Flatbush Avenue Dodgers Group of Jericho
- Feb. 25, 2012 – $70 million – Case Park, LLC of Hartsdale
- Nov. 16, 2013 – $130.3 million – Maksim Nikolayev of Brooklyn
- March 14, 2015 – $136.0 million – Perosi of Manhattan
Powerball Results, Winning Numbers For Saturday, 9/2/17: $68 Million Jackpot – Kings Park, NY – Find the winning numbers here for the Saturday, Sept. 2, 2017 Powerball drawing.
Powerball results for 12/02/17; $178M jackpot on the line
The Powerball Numbers (white) for Dec. 2: 28-30-32-36-58. The Red Powerball Power Number: 6. The Power Play Number: 3.(Courtesy of Michigan State Lottery)
LANSING, MI – No one won the $178 million Powerball jackpot for the drawing held on Saturday, Dec. 2 as the jackpot continues to close in on $200 million.
That means the drawing on Wednesday, Dec. 6 will be worth at least $193 million with a cash option of $121.2 million.
The Powerball Numbers (white) for Dec. 2: 28-30-32-36-58
The Red Powerball Power Number: 6
The Power Play Number: 3
Powerball winners for Dec. 2:
- While there was no grand prize winner, one player matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million. That winning ticket as sold in Rhode Island.
- However, that player did not play the Power Play option which would have increased their winnings to $2 million.
- Overall, there were 679,028 winners in the drawing who won at least $4 each. In Michigan, there were 21,025 winners.
- In Michigan, seven players won $300 in the drawing. That was the largest prize won in the state.
Powerball is offered in 44 States, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Players select five white numbers from (1 to 69) and one red ball (1 to 26). Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
- The next Mega Millions drawing is Tuesday Dec. 5 with an estimated jackpot of $160 million and cash option of $100 million.
- The next Lotto 47 drawing is Wednesday, Dec. 6 at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $1.75 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
- Sunday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is an estimated $151,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.
Note to readers: if you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we may earn a commission.
© 2020 Advance Local Media LLC. All rights reserved (About Us).
The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local.
Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site.
Powerball results for 12/02/17; $178M jackpot on the line The Powerball Numbers (white) for Dec. 2: 28-30-32-36-58. The Red Powerball Power Number: 6. The Power Play Number: 3.(Courtesy of