Powerball numbers for 03/02/2016: One winner of $292 million jackpot
Gallery: Powerball $292 million
LANSING, MI — One ticket holder matched the winning Powerball numbers on Wednesday, March 2, 2016, winning the $292 million jackpot.
The winning ticket was purchased in Florida, according to Powerball.com.
The Powerball Numbers (white) for March 2: 12-13-44-52-62
The Red Powerball Power Number: 06
The Power Play Number: 2x
Powerball winners for March 2:
* In addition to the jackpot winner, one ticket holder matched 5 numbers, but with no Powerball red number, winning $1 million. That ticket was purchased in California.
* No one matched 5 numbers with Power Play, which would have paid $2 million.
* Overall, there were 1,026,901 ticket holders who won at least $4 each. In Michigan, 31,290 winners.
* 18 ticket holders matched 4 white balls, plus Powerball, and won $50,000 each.
Powerball numbers for 03/02/2016: One winner of $292 million jackpot Gallery: Powerball $292 million LANSING, MI — One ticket holder matched the winning Powerball numbers on Wednesday,
Powerball results for 10/26/16 drawing; jackpot at $164M
The Powerball Numbers (white) for Oct. 26: 2-3-16-48-56. The Red Powerball Power Number: 24. The Power Play Number: 2.
LANSING, MI — The Powerball jackpot is closing in on $200 million as there was no grand-prize winner for the $164 million Powerball drawing held on Wednesday, Oct. 26.
That means the drawing on Saturday, Oct. 29 will be worth $180 million and a cash option of $120.5 million.
The Powerball Numbers (white) for Oct. 26: 2-3-16-48-56
The Red Powerball Power Number: 24
The Power Play Number: 2
Powerball winners for Oct. 26:
- Although there was no grand-prize winner, one ticket sold matched all five white balls drawn to win $1 million. That winning ticket was sold in Missouri.
- However, that player did not play the Power Play option which would have increased their winnings to $2 million.
- Overall, there were 597,489 winners in the drawing who won at least $4 each. In Michigan, there were 17,089 winners.
- One ticket sold in Michigan matched four white balls and the Powerball to win $50,000. That was the largest prize won in the state.
Powerball is offered in 44 States, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Players select five white numbers from (1 to 69) and one red ball (1 to 26) Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
- The next Mega Millions drawing is Friday, Oct. 28, with an estimated jackpot of $35 million and cash option of $23 million.
- The next Lotto 47 drawing is Saturday, Oct. 29 at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $8 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
- Thursday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is an estimated $105,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.
Note to readers: if you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we may earn a commission.
© 2020 Advance Local Media LLC. All rights reserved (About Us).
The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local.
Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site.
Powerball results for 10/26/16 drawing; jackpot at $164M The Powerball Numbers (white) for Oct. 26: 2-3-16-48-56. The Red Powerball Power Number: 24. The Power Play Number: 2. LANSING, MI —