Powerball winner wisconsin 2020
Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about
$22 million Powerball winning ticket sold in Wisconsin
A lottery player in Wisconsin hit the $22 million Powerball jackpot on Wednesday night, a day after the $410 million Mega Millions was won in Arizona.
A link has been sent to your friend’s email address.
A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
Join the Conversation
To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs
Welcome to our new and improved comments , which are for subscribers only . This is a test to see whether we can improve the experience for you. You do not need a Facebook profile to participate.
You will need to register before adding a comment. Typed comments will be lost if you are not logged in.
Please be polite. It’s OK to disagree with someone’s ideas, but personal attacks, insults, threats, hate speech, advocating violence and other violations can result in a ban. If you see comments in violation of our community guidelines, please report them.A lottery player in Wisconsin hit the $22 million Powerball jackpot on Wednesday night, a day after the $410 million Mega Millions was won in Arizona.
$2 PER PLAY
DRAWINGS EVERY WEDNESDAY AND SATURDAY
Check your numbers
Saturday, July 20, 2018
Saturday, July 20, 2018
Saturday, July 20, 2018
Number of Wisconsin Powerball Winners
For 11/25/2020 | 12629 Wisconsin Winners
|Match||Powerball Amount||Powerball Winners||Power Play Winners|
|Match 5 + PB||$204,000,000||0||0|
|Match 4 + PB||$50,000||0||0|
|Match 3 + PB||$100||13||1|
|Match 2 + PB||$7||333||72|
|Match 1 + PB||$4||2649||626|
|Match PB Only||$4||6922||1545|
HOW TO PLAY POWERBALL:
Choose five different numbers from 1 to 69 and one Powerball number from 1 to 26
Place wagers by asking for a QUICK PICK or by using the Powerball playslip. Playslips are available at Wisconsin Lottery retailers.
Choose how many draws to play. Each ticket costs $2 per play per draw. Powerball can be played up to 8 draws (4 weeks) in advance.
Select the Power Play feature (an additional $1 per play) for a chance to multiply winnings.
Check playslip carefully before handing it to the retailer. POWERBALL TICKETS CANNOT BE CANCELLED.
Give completed playslip and cash to the retailer.
Receive, sign, and safeguard ticket. A ticket is needed to claim a prize. Playslips are not valid to claim a prize.
For each play, all six selected numbers are printed on one line of the ticket with the Powerball number printed to the right, under the word “POWER.”
Please click features and procedures for more details regarding this game.
HOW TO WIN POWERBALL:
|5 of 5 + Powerball||JACKPOT*||1:292,201,338|
|5 of 5||$1,000,000||1:11,688,054|
|4 of 5 + Powerball||$50,000||1:913,130|
|4 of 5||$100||1:36,526|
|3 of 5 + Powerball||$100||1:14,495|
|3 of 5||$7||1:580|
|2 of 5 + Powerball||$7||1:702|
|1 of 5 + Powerball||$4||1:92|
|0 of 5 + Powerball||$4||1:39|
|Drawings are Wednesday and Saturday at 9:59 p.m. Tickets must be purchased before 9 p.m. on Wednesday and Saturday to be included in that day’s drawing.|
JACKPOT amount is estimated. Powerball odds based on one play for $2. Prizes are approximately 50.0% of sales. *The prize money allocated to the JACKPOT shall be equally divided by the number of plays correctly matching all 6 numbers. JACKPOT winner has 60 days from date of ticket validations to select either the annuity payment method of 30 annual installments or the cash option payment method. A cash option JACKPOT prize will be equal to the total cash held for the JACKPOT pool, which will be less than the estimated JACKPOT. JACKPOTS not won will be carried forward to the next drawing. Prizes up to $599 may be claimed at a Wisconsin Lottery retailer. Prizes $600 and over must be claimed at a Lottery office or by mail. Prizes $200,000 and over must be claimed at the Madison Validation office. Tickets, transactions, and winners are subject to state law and Lottery regulations. Purchasers must be at least 18 years old. Prizes not claimed within 180 days after drawing are forfeited. For more details regarding features and procedures for Powerball and Power Play, please visit wilottery.com for contact information.
Jackpot Level is
HOW TO MULTIPLY WINNINGS WITH POWER PLAY:
- For an additional $1 per play per draw (total cost will be $3), Power Play will increase NON-jackpot winnings.
- To select Power Play, mark the Power Play circle on the playslip, or ask the clerk to add Power Play when purchasing a ticket.
- For every Powerball drawing, a Power Play multiplier is drawn to multiply certain prizes.
- When the advertised annuity jackpot is less than or equal to the Major Jackpot Level, the multiplier will be either 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X, or 10X.
- When the advertised annuity jackpot is greater than the Major Jackpot Level, the multiplier will be either 2X, 3X, 4X, or 5X.
- The Major Jackpot Level will never be less than $150,000,000.
- If your ticket wins a prize from $4 to $50,000 and the Power Play is added, the prize amount will be multiplied by that drawing’s Power Play multiplier.
- Examples: If you added Power Play and your prize is $100 and the Power Play multiplier drawn was 3X, you win $300 ($100 X 3). If you added Power Play and your prize is $50,000 and the Power Play multiplier drawn was 5X, you win $250,000 ($50,000 X 5).
- The $1,000,000 prize becomes $2,000,000 with Power Play. The Power Play multiplier for the $1,000,000 prize will never be greater than 2X.
Please click features and procedures for more details.
HOW TO WIN MORE WITH POWER PLAY:
|MULTIPLIER LEVEL||ODDS AT OR BELOW Major Jackpot Level||ODDS ABOVE Major Jackpot Level|
|10 times (10X) the prize won||1:43||**|
|5 times (5X) the prize won||1:22||1:21|
|4 times (4X) the prize won||1:15||1:14|
|3 times (3X) the prize won||1:3.4||1:3.3|
|2 times (2X) the prize won||1:1.8||1:1.75|
** The 10X multiplier is not available when the jackpot is above the Major Jackpot Level.Official Wisconsin Lottery Site ]]>