Texas daily four
Order now to receive one set of numbers for each week, so you will receive 26 sets of numbers for 6 months or 52 sets for one year. Use each set of numbers for the entire week.
Winning numbers are drawn Monday through Saturday. Ticket sales are not available during Draw Break, from 9:48 – 10:03 a.m., 12:15 – 12:30 p.m., 5:48 – 6:03 p.m. and 10:00 – 10:15 p.m. Cental Time.
How to Play
First, pick four single-digit numbers (or two single-digit numbers for Pair play) from “0” to “9” or mark the QP (Quick Pick) box and your numbers will be selected for you.
Second, select how you want to play your four single-digit numbers for Straight (Exact Order), Box (Any Order), Straight/Box (Exact/Any Order) and Combo or two single-digit numbers for Front Pair, Mid Pair or Back Pair
- Straight (Exact Order) – You win if your numbers match the winning numbers in the exact order they are drawn.
- Box (Any Order) – You win if your numbers match the winning numbers in any order.
- Straight/Box (Exact/Any) – For a little extra money you can play both exact order and any order. You win if you match the winning numbers in exact Order or in any Order.
- Combo – Simply a convenient way to play all possible Straight (Exact Order) combinations on one ticket.
- Front Pair – You win if your numbers match in exact order the first two numbers drawn.
- Mid Pair – You win if your numbers match in exact order the second and third numbers drawn.
- Back Pair – You win if your numbers match in exact order the last two numbers drawn.
- 12 consecutive Day drawings only;
- 12 consecutive Night drawings only; or
- 12 consecutive Day and Night drawings
To play day drawings only, mark “DAY” and select the desired number of drawings. To play night drawings only, mark “NIGHT” and select the desired number of drawings. To play consecutive day and night drawings, leave “Day” and “NIGHT” blank and select the desired number of drawings.
Fourth, SUM IT UP™ For as little as 50 cents extra per play, Sum It Up provides another way to win if the sum of your two (if you play any of the Pairs play types) or four numbers is the same as the sum of the four single-digit numbers drawn in the applicable drawing. For example, if you play the Sum It Up feature and your Daily 4numbers are 1-2-3-4, then the sum of your numbers is 10. If the sum of the four numbers drawn also equals 10 (whether they match your numbers or not), then you win!
Your Daily 4 numbers: 1 2 3 4 Sum It Up = 10
Daily 4 numbers drawn: 2 2 1 5 = 10
You Win Sum It Up!
Your Daily 4 numbers (you played the Front Pair): 9 9 X X Sum It Up = 18
Daily 4 numbers drawn: 7 6 4 1 = 18
You do not have to win the Daily 4 game to win the Sum It Up feature. Sum It Up can be played with any of the Daily 4 play types.
– Explore the mystery and the power of dreams and how they will help you win the lottery. With Double Red’s dream books it won’t be just a dream. Increase your possibilities and learn how to play and win with our Mega Millions, Lotto, Fantasy 5 and Powerball winning lotto numbers.