How to Play
For just $2, you could win the multi-state, multi-million-dollar MEGA MILLIONS ® jackpot, which starts at $20 million. Match all 5 white balls and the Mega Ball to win the jackpot! Match just the 5 white balls and win $1,000,000; if your ticket includes the Megaplier ® you win up to $5 million! Players can add Megaplier for $1 more per play to increase their non-jackpot winnings by up to five times!
Pick up a MEGA MILLIONS playslip at an authorized Florida Lottery retailer. Each playslip contains five panels (A-E). To play, in each panel:
- Select five numbers from 1 through 70 in the upper play area, or mark the QP (Quick Pick) box and let the terminal randomly pick some or all of your numbers.
- Select your Mega Ball number from 1 through 25 in the lower play area, or mark the QP (Quick Pick) box for the terminal to randomly select your Mega Ball number.
- To win two to five times more on your non-jackpot prizes, select the Megaplier box. Megaplier costs $1 more per play. Please Note: The Megaplier box applies to all panels and Quick Picks played on the playslip.
- To play the same numbers for more than one draw, simply tell the retailer how many advance draws you wish to play or select the number of draws in the Advance Play section of your playslip.
- Review your selections carefully. MEGA MILLIONS tickets cannot be canceled.
- Give your completed playslip and payment to the retailer ($2 per play for MEGA MILLIONS, or $3 per play for MEGA MILLIONS with Megaplier). You will receive a ticket printed with your numbers, drawing date(s), and total cost of the ticket. MEGA MILLIONS with Megaplier tickets will display “MEGAPLIER YES.”
- Check the official drawing results to see if you’re a winner! Drawing results are available on this website; on the Florida Lottery’s official Twitter page; at authorized Florida Lottery retailers; and at (850) 921-PLAY (7529).
Drawings are held Tuesday and Friday nights at 11:00 p.m., Eastern Time. Tickets may be purchased until 10:00 p.m., Eastern Time, on the night of the drawing. Tickets purchased after that time will be for the next drawing.
Megaplier is a special feature that allows players to win two to five times their non-jackpot prizes, for just $1 more per play! A player must choose the Megaplier option on his/her MEGA MILLIONS playslip or tell the retailer that he/she wishes to purchase Megaplier. The Megaplier number, selected right before the MEGA MILLIONS draw, will determine the multiplier for that draw. See chart below for all Megaplier prize payouts.
*$20 million starting jackpots
Each Tuesday and Friday night MEGA MILLIONS ® drawings are conducted, in which five out of 70 numbers (white balls) and a Mega Ball number between 1 and 25 (gold ball) will be drawn at random. There are nine ways to win MEGA MILLIONS prizes by matching the winning numbers drawn in the official drawing for the date played. Match all five numbers plus the Mega Ball to win the jackpot or match any of the non-jackpot-winning combinations to win other great cash prizes!
All MEGA MILLIONS prizes are set payouts, except the jackpot. The jackpot prize will be shared among all jackpot winning plays in all MEGA MILLIONS states. The jackpot will be paid in 30 graduated annual payments or a one-time cash payment of a reduced amount. If there is no jackpot winner, the money in the jackpot pool rolls over to the next MEGA MILLIONS drawing.
All MEGA MILLIONS prizes must be claimed in the state where the ticket was purchased. MEGA MILLIONS prizes must be claimed within 180 days after the winning drawing date. Federal income taxes will be withheld from MEGA MILLIONS prizes as required by the Internal Revenue Code at the time payments are made. Any additional federal, state and/or local taxes shall be the responsibility of the winner. Prizes of up to $1 million may be claimed at a Florida Lottery district office. Prizes of more than $1 million must be claimed at Lottery Headquarters in Tallahassee. Read more about claiming Lottery prizes.
If you claim a prize on a winning Advance Play ticket before all of the draws on the ticket have occurred, you will be issued a continuation ticket for the remaining draws with the same play numbers as the original ticket.
All prizes must be claimed within 180 days of the applicable drawing date. All MEGA MILLIONS prizes must be claimed in the state where the ticket was purchased.
© 2020 Florida Lottery, All Rights Reserved.
Must be 18 or older to play.
How to Play For just $2, you could win the multi-state, multi-million-dollar MEGA MILLIONS ® jackpot, which starts at $20 million. Match all 5 white balls and the Mega Ball to win the jackpot!
Lottery Lotto games
- VIP Club
- Multi-Draw Package
- Lotteries in America
- Lotteries in Europe
- Lotteries in Australia
- Lotteries in Asia
- Lottery in Finland
- Winnings numbers on Euromillions
- Disco Keno Scratch Card Game
- Bingo Scratch Card Game
- Austria Lotto
- Euromillions >
- Australia Oz Lotto
- Australia Powerball
- New Zealand Powerball
- Najnowsze Wyniki Lotto
- USA Lottery Results >
Lotto Lottery Multi-Draw Package
A Multi-Draw Form offers you a way to play your lucky lotto lottery numbers selection for 5, 10, 25 or 52 consecutive draws.
You will find multidraw option as an ideal solution for lottery and lotto players, who want to play the same lucky numbers, for a longer period of time.
On the right picture: Man playing lotto system by traditional way. Multidraw package could be a great solution for him and for any lottery and lotto player.
You will reduce cost of playing and save money when entering multiple draws
More facts about multidraw packages for lotto and lottery players
How do I select a Multi-Draw form?
To select a Multi-Draw form check the box next to the number of draws you wish to participate in after filling out your lottery form.
Can I stop a Multi-Draw participation and get a refund?
No, when playing a MultiDraw form you prepay (less than a one-time bet cost for participation) for a number of draws in advance, therefore we cannot refund you for any part of the advance payment.
Can I automatically renew my Multi-Draw form?
If you want your Multi-Draw form to be auto-renewed upon expiration, you can either select this option when first purchasing the Multi-Draw form or, at any time: just go to your My Multi-Draw section on the site, click the Multi-Draw row you want to renew and select the Auto-renew option from the drop down menu at the Auto-Renew Status.
Purchase a lottery multi-draw package to ensure that you never miss a draw. Save up to 25% on your favourite lottery draws.