Win £50,000, a Mercedes & Tech Bundle!
Win £50,000, a Mercedes & Tech Bundle!
Category: Big Prizes, Cash Prizes, Items
Expires: 3rd July 2020
Competition Terms and Conditions
Prize Draw open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter and STV Group Plc, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
Opening/closing date & time:
• Prize Draw in relation to Good Morning Britain and Lorraine programmes (the “Programme”) opens for entries via PRTS, SMS, post and online via the www.itv.com/win or www.stv.tv/win websites (“Website”) on Friday 5 June 2020.
• Prize Draw closes for entries via PRTS, SMS and online at 2.00pm on Friday 3 July 2020.
• Prize Draw closes for entries via post at 4.00pm on Thursday 9 July 2020.
Winner selection & contact:
• The draw will take place within one (1) week of the closing date and time for all entries.
• Subject to eligibility and compliance with all applicable terms and conditions, the first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries will win the prize.
How to enter & cost of entry:
• PRTS Phone – call 09068 78 25 25 and follow the instructions given on the PRTS phone line; up to fifteen (15) paid entries per phone number. Entrants who enter twice from the same phone number will receive a third entry into the Prize Draw without charge (based on the same details as submitted in the second call). For each subsequent call from the same phone number, the entrant will receive an additional entry without charge (based on the same details as submitted in their call). This therefore works as a “3 entries for the price of 2 entries” offer followed by “buy one entry get one entry free” offers. Each call costs £2.00 plus your network access charge.
• SMS text – send an SMS text with or without the keyword WIN or WINNER to 62525; up to fifteen (15) paid entries per phone number. Entrants who send a second SMS text entry using the same mobile number by the closing date and time will receive a third entry into the Prize Draw without charge (based on the same details as submitted in their previous paid entry). For each subsequent entry from the same mobile number, the entrant will receive an additional entry without charge (based on the same details as submitted in their previous paid entry). This therefore works as a “3 entries for the price of 2 entries” offer followed by “buy one entry get one entry free” offers. Each chargeable SMS text entry costs £2.00 plus one standard network rate message. Please note that SMS entries without the keyword or where the keyword is misspelt will still be counted and charged (where applicable). If you do not want to receive marketing texts about similar products and services, please add NO INFO at the end of your text entry.
• Online – go to the Website or download the App to enter via the following routes:
o Entry Credits: any Entry Credits won through a Winsday Prize Draw which are sitting in your itv.com/win account will be automatically used to enter this Prize Draw before any other online paid entry routes are available to you (unless you are entering via Rich Communications Services (RCS)).
o Direct to Mobile Billing: follow the instructions on the Website to charge the entry costs to your mobile phone bill. Direct to Mobile Billing may only be available for certain mobile networks – for details see the Website.
o Paypal: follow the instructions on the Website.
o Apple Pay: follow the instructions on the Website.
A single entry costs £2.00. Paid and free entry bundles may be offered from time to time as stated on the Website.
Please note if you are using a credit card with Apple Pay or Paypal, your card provider may impose surcharges.
By entering online, you will also receive one (1) ticket to participate in the “Winsday” Prize Draw for every one (1) paid entry.
Each Winsday Prize Draw opens at 1.00 a.m each Wednesday and closes at 12:59 a.m the following Wednesday. The ticket generated from entering this Prize Draw will be automatically entered into Winsday draw that is live at the time of your entry. Please go to https://www.itv.com/win/help.html for more information on the Winsday Prize Draw and how to check your ticket.
There is a cap of thirty (30) paid entries across all online platforms (“Cap”). Any Entry Credit(s) used in this Prize Draw will also contribute to the Cap.
• Post – send your name and a contact telephone number (including area code if providing a landline number) to BK24, PO Box 7558, Derby, DE1 0NQ.
There is one (1) prize of £50,000, a Car and a Tech Bundle.
This element of the Prize consists of £50,000 (fifty thousand pounds) made payable by BACS in the name of the entrant only.
This element of the Prize consists of an automatic Mercedes B180 AMG car (“Car”) including road fund licence, first registration fee and £30 of fuel. The winner may choose one (1) exterior colour from the following metallic colours: Cosmos Black, Digital White, Mountain Grey, Iridium Silver or Denim Blue.
The Prize provider of the Car will use reasonable efforts to deliver the Car to the winner’s home address within three (3) months of receipt of all correct and valid documentation from the winner however, please note that due to the developing COVID-19 situation there may be a delay in the delivery of the Car. Such documentation includes without limitation a valid insurance cover note to register the Car, a current driver’s licence and a current and valid photo ID such as a UK passport. The winner is responsible to for insuring the Car and all other costs associated with taking up the Car. The winner may choose to register the Car in another person’s name subject to receipt of correct and valid documentation for that person.
(iii) The Tech Bundle
This element of the Prize consists of one (1) Tech Bundle (“Bundle”) including the following:
• Two (2) Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max, 64Gb (Silver colour);
• Two (2) Apple Macbook Pro 13″ with Touch Bar & Touch ID (Silver colour); and
• Two (2) Apple iPad 10.2″, 32Gb and WiFi (Silver colour).
The Prize provider of the Bundle will deliver the Bundle to the winner’s home address. The prize excludes any associated costs and expenses which may be incurred in taking up the prize including but not limited to any supplementary products and services, installation or removal of existing products and transportation (other than delivery of the prize to the winner’s home address). The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the manufacturer and/or supplier as relevant. Please note a signature may be required upon delivery.
ITV’s General Competition, Prize Draw, Vote and Poll Terms and Conditions also apply – to view these, please click here.
Prize provider of the cash: ITV Consumer Limited, 2 Waterhouse Square, 140 Holborn, London, EC1N 2AE
Prize provider of the Car: Sytner Group Limited T/A West London Audi, 2 Penman Way, Grove Park, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE19 1ST
Win £50,000, a Mercedes & Tech Bundle! Competition Details Competition: Win £50,000, a Mercedes & Tech Bundle! Competition by: ITV Competition type: Competition Paid